Monday, October 12, 2009

Emma and the Barrel Trains

When I was doing my last post I put up a picture of Emma on the barrel train at Post Family Farm this year. It made me want to pull up the last 2 years of pictures of her on it. Wow, she sure has changed!


Emma at Post Family Farm this past Saturday, October 10, 2009. She's 3 1/2 years old in this picture. Look at all her hair! She's sure growing up!


Last year we didn't make it to Post Family farm, but at the Growing Kids God's Way hayride they had the same kind of barrel train. This one was better though because her ride was much longer and even through the woods!


This last picture is from 2007 at Post Family Farm. She looks like such a baby still at almost 2 years old! It's amazing how little hair she had then! I'm glad it's finally grown in and I don't have to answer the "boy or girl" question anymore! Geesh!


No comments:

Post a Comment