Monday, July 13, 2009

Auntie Angela's New Camera

Our brand new Auntie Angela got this nice new camera for Uncle Josh's birthday and brought it to Ryan's church softball game tonight. She got some cute picture of the kids, so I wanted to post them and share them with everyone. Angela is interested in pursuing photography, so we're going to have fun with this!! Her and I were talking tonight about taking all 3 grandkids (Emma, Collin and Analise) to the park once Collin can fully sit by himself to get some cute pictures of them together. The last ones we got taken were when Collin was 2 weeks....he's changed a lot since then!!




This little guy CONSTANTLY has his fingers in his mouth!!! I don't remember Emma doing this as much as he does. I keep thinking we'll feel a tooth really soon, but still nothing. He's super cute when he does it though!!! I'm loving this stage with him! It would just be nice if he would take a pacifier!




Great-Grandma Boger was getting Collin's nose with his feet. He hasn't started pulling them up to his face yet, but I'm sure once he does, he'll be chewing on those toes as much as his fingers!!! He just figured out that the feet are there over the weekend, so it won't be long until he really discovers what he can do with them!!



Collin is such a sweet, smiley baby. When he smiles, he often times will tilt his head to the side and give a cute, shy little smile! I love this picture....especially the drool running down his cheek!!

Great-Grandma found Collin's tickle spots (he has a lot of them) and got him really giggling!! There's nothing sweeter than a baby's giggle!




Emma loves to put things under her shirt and pretend that it's her baby! I guess she still has a fresh memory from when Collin was in my tummy! She was playing with an extra softball at the game and this is what she did with it!



This picture cracks me up!! Maybe just because I saw what she was doing! After she got that ball under her shirt, she started shaking it all around! Too funny!!! It actually stayed in there for quite a few shakes before falling out!




Emma was singing "My God Is So Big" with her Great-Grandma (or Big Grandma, as she calls her). She LOVES to sing songs!!!




This was another part of ths song. She was doing "so strong and so mighty!!" Thank you Aunt Angela for these sweet pictures!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment